3 Weeks Post Rhinoplasty and Bump on Nose? (photo)

I have a hard bump that still has not resolved. I had my open rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago. The bump is at the top of my nose, and it's visibly noticeable from the side. Will this go away? I'm confused why I don't have a completely smooth nose from the sideā€¦ visibly I have no "Swelling" and I don't have any bruising.

3 Weeks Post Rhinoplasty and Bump on Nose?

+1

If after at least 3 months healing you till have that issue than I suggest a revision of the hump by more fileing

Three weeks postop too early to be worried about contour issues after rhinoplasty.

+1

It's really much too early to worry about the small bump on your nose after rhinoplasty. There is a very good chance this will flatten out as the swelling subsides.

Bump after Rhinoplasty

+1

Often, swelling will camouflage areas where tissue was removed.  As that swelling resolves, your long-term changes will be noticed.  Again, it is important to understand that you will not see your final result for 9-12 months.  As always, it is important to discuss your concerns with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.

Jarrod Little, MD

3 Weeks Post Rhinoplasty

+1

It takes weeks to months to completely heal after Rhinoplasty.  Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon to review your pre operative photos, and to discuss your concerns.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD