6 weeks post- not flat tight and other issues? (photo)

I m 6 wks pst full TT+lipo. It's nowhere near flat even 1st thing in morning. * How do I known 4 sure if muscles r tightened enough? * BB still wrinkly n closed unless I pull apart. * Do I still have fat/flab? Is skin tightened enough? When I pinch * What r my option? I m terribly disappointed by the result! * incision not straight. Any options/advice? I m hoping to hear from u. Thanks a million

Results after TT

+2

thanks for your questions and for posting your photos. I recommend letting everything heal and let the swelling settle down before performing any revisions. For example, it takes 3-6 months for the swelling to go down after a TT. It takes a whole year for the incision the heal and remodel. You can try to get more liposuction after about 6-12 months and a scar revision after a year. This is the safest way to go.

Web reference: Http://www.drlacerna.com

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Results After 6 Weeks

+1

Thank you for your question and photos. A personal exam and consultation is always best.

That said although six weeks may seem like a long time to you, it is still very early in your recovery to determine the success of your surgery. I suggest you speak to your plastic surgeon about your concerns. It may take as long as 6 months to get a good idea about your results.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in your procedure, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

6 weeks post- not flat tight and other issues?

+1

The degree of improvement is good but your happiness is paramount. Best to discuss with your surgeon..

Problems after a tummy tuck

+1

At this point, I would let everything heal for 4-6 months to allow the swelling to resolve. Then, return to your plastic surgeon to see if any revisions need to be done.

Web reference: http://www.baltimoreplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body/tummy-tuck/