I Am 4 Weeks Post Op TT, Will I Still Continue To Get Smaller? (photo)

I Am 4 Weeks Post Op TT and Im Wondering if This is It.Will I Be Smaller,is my Hips Still Goin to be smaller.I was a bigger girl,190 5 8 going in to sugery.I ask the PS but i dont get a straight anwser.I had a full tummy tuck with no lipo.I ASKED HIM IF HE was going to do lipo and he said he would if i needed it.he said it wasnt needed.My ? is how much smaller is well i get to.how much is swelling.Im just hoping i would have better resaults then this THANKS DEB

Tummy Tuck Result?

Thank you for the question and pictures.

For this early in your recovery process,  I think you're doing very well.  I also think that you should expect to “get smaller” in the coming months. Generally, it takes many months for swelling to resolve after tummy tuck surgery and it may take up to one year  (or greater)  for complete skin redraping  to occur.

I would suggest that you continue to watch your diet and increase your activity level  under the guidance of your plastic surgeon.  Don't be surprised if you are very pleased with the results of surgery and your “maintenance efforts” one year after the tummy tuck procedure.