8 weeks post-op: Is this just swelling?, Will I get any better within the upcoming weeks? - Closed Rhinoplasty. (photos)

I had a septoplasty on 2009 and had a closed-rhinoplasty 8 weeks ago. I'm a little bit nervous about the results. My surgeon instructed me some massage, specially in the "supra-tip" part of my nose. Still, I feel my nose very wide and I can't see a notable change on the front of my nose. I feel the right side more swollen than the left side but I can't tell if it's swelling or if it's cartilage/skin. I'd like to know your point of view, here I show you pictures from before and after the surgery.

8 weeks post-op: Is this just swelling? Will I get any better within the upcoming weeks? - Closed Rhinoplasty.

+1
8 weeks is just a bit too early to make a determination about the result.  I would continue to follow with your surgeon.