8 weeks post op. . will a scar inside the nose go away? Is there a way to remove it?

I believe I have scar tissue inside of my nose which I feel is blocking my breathing. If I pull up on the area with a cutip breathing seems better I also have a lot of congestion still in left nostril. I feel like my breathing between the left and right nostril is vastly different and is giving me panic attacks. I feel it is hard to catch my breath. I also seem to be concentrating on my breathing, never did this before surgery. can something be done to remove the scar tissue?

Eight weeks post op rhinoplasty

+1
Dear Taylor777, You will need to see your surgeon for a direct examination where he/she can look inside your nose and see where you are in the healing process. When performing  rhinoplasty surgery it is important to address both the function of the nose and the aesthetics. When the nose is reduced in size it may cause you to develop breathing problems you did not have prior to surgery if both function and aesthetics were not addressed. See your surgeon for an examination and he/she will be able to give you a proper diagnosis. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.