3 Weeks Post Op. Satisfied with Chin Implant Not with Rhinoplasty. Considering Jaw and Cheek Implants Also? (photo)

I'm not satisfied with the rhinoplasty though there is still swelling. My surgeon slightly refined my nose. I should've been clearer with my surgeon about my expectations. I am considering a revision rhinoplasty in which I have a MUCH smaller and narrower nose that is less round and a more pointy tip. I am very seriously considering jaw and cheek implants for a more attractive, masculine appearance. Are my expectations realistic?

Too early to tell...

+1

It is much too early to make any judgments about how you nose will look.  It takes 18 months for the nose to heal.  It seems you are trying to remake yourself and are very inpatient.  Please try to hold on before making any more judgements about your appearance.  Let the nose heal and then talk to your surgeon.  

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin augmentation and rhinoplasty

+1

Much too early to worry about the look of your nose. It take about a year to heal. As far cheek and jaw implantation, you will need to consult a surgeon with experience in these areas of facial cosmetic surgery. 

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon