4 Weeks Post Op Rhino/septo? (photo)

as you can see in my photo my nose was crooked. i had a septo/rhino done, my doctor straightened it, removed a hump, brought my nostrils in and shortened my nose, i am for weeks post op and am very worried that im going to see my nostrils for the rest of my life i dislike the upturned look very much, will my nose drop? or dose that only happen when you have tip work? as you can see in my before pic my nostrils did not show, please answer

4 Weeks Post Op Rhino/septo?

+1

The tip does tend to drop over time depending upon maneuvers utilized and overall tip support.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty Post Op

+1

Cuppy, it's difficult to evaluate your nose by photos however four weeks is very early in the post op period.  Give yourself 6 months to a year to heal and reevaluate at that time.  In the interim be sure to discuss your concerns with your rhinoplasty surgeon.

Anthony E. Brissett, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

4 Weeks Post Op Rhino/septo?

+1

Average rhinoplasty/septolplasty recovery is 6 months to a year! So still very early to be this concerned. ONLY additional time will tell if you become more satisfied. 

Good job!!

+1

I think you look great, you have had a very good nose job, you don´t have to worry because your nostrils looks very normal. I know that it´s new for you because you were not used to see your nostrils, but you will get used to. In some cases the nasal tip may drop a little, wait a few months.

Edgar Santos, MD
Mexico Facial Plastic Surgeon

Four weeks post rhinoplasty things are looking pretty good.

+1

I don't see anything to worry about in the photograph provided. The proper amount of nostril show seems correct. Give your nose time to heal.