2 Weeks Post Op Rhino/septo?

2 weeks post opp, i cannot smile nor see all of my upper teeth i feel so stiff, also my eyes look much different then before, fyi ( i do not want to hear its in my head! i know what my eyes once looked like, could swelling effect the shape of them? and when will my mouth go back to normal i look so stupid, im past the spock look but i still have lots of swelling on the dorsal hump that was removed, will this become more defined over time? it seems to look flat to my face now, not happy at all!

Post op swelling

+1

It will take several weeks for the swelling around the eyes and mouth to fully resolve.  See your surgeon to insure that you are healing as expected .  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.