4 weeks post op revision rhinoplasty?

I'm 4 weeks ago post op revision rhinoplasty. I am still worried about cleaning my nose and resuming my skin care routine. 2 weeks post op my revision rhinoplasty i used a tiny bit of scrub on my nose to remove the blackheads, after that it got more swollen, so from that day I never used the scrub again i just use cotton pad and toner to clean the outside. Will this may change final result? I really hope not. Bcuz i asked the doctor before cleaning it and he said ok to use scrub after 2 weeks!

4 weeks post op revision rhinoplasty?

+1

Your doctor is in the best position to give you advice in the postoperative course.

Post op care, revision rhinoplasty

+1
the skin is still somewhat delicate and prone to irritation.  MILD soap/cleanser for next few weeks would be appropriate. I doubt you will inflict permanent damage but allow skin to settle out before you resume full regimen.  people heal at different rates, there is no magic or exact point in time when everything is perfect again.  need to adjust accordingly 

Michael A. Carron, MD
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon