I'm 3 Weeks Post Op Permanent Changes?

I had rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago to remove an obvious bump along my bridge and to correct a droopy tip and I've noticed this past week that I have a slight bump on one side now, similar to where my original bump was. However, new bump is not on top of my bridge where the original one was but rather on the side of my nose. Is this just swelling from the bone being broken? Will it subside? It wasn't there when my splint was removed. Bump only visible at certain angels but can be felt

Three weeks is too early to make a pronouncement about the final outcome of a rhinoplasty.

+1

Because of swelling there will be contour abnormalities after rhinoplasty. I certainly can't guarantee that resolution of swelling will do away with the problems but it's too early to become concerned.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,25-atlanta-rhinoplasty.htm