Pain and Vertical Groove Above Navel 3 Weeks After Tummy Tuck

3 weeks post-op, I have pain and a vertical groove above my navel. Is this normal? I had a total tummy tuck/hysterectomy with some lipo on hips and upper waist. My incision has healed nicely, but I can't straighten up because of the pain and tightness above my new belly button. There is also a vertical groove about 1 and 1/2 inches long right above my belly button. Is this normal?

Three weeks after surgery is still too long to estimate the final results of tummy tuck and liposuciton

+1