Nose Looks Too Narrow After Revision Rhinoplasty

I had revision rhinoplasty 6 weeks ago. Although the tightness of the cast has resolved my nose still looks narrow making my face look washed out. Everyone asks if I have lost weight or if Im sick? Im going back for kenalog inj for the tip swelling but do you think too much nose was taken out. I think I need lexapro because this is driving me crazy!

Nose too narrow

+1

It is extremely difficult to answer your questions without seeing your photos or examining you – it would be very helpful to post images showing your areas of concern

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php

Narrow Nose after Revision

+1

It is impossible to respond to your inquiry without pictures. Although you're only 6 weeks post-op, you can get a second opinion.

Rhinoplasty

+1

instead of treating yourself with lexpro. discuss the concerns with your surgeon and get another opinion from an experienced Bard certified Plastic Surgeon.

Revision Rhinoplasty: now too small or narrow?

+1

Was it too big before? Why the revision. Perhaps you are not accustomed to the appearance quite yet. IT is very dificult to know if your nose is too narrow or not without a photo and history. Are you having difficulties taking in a deep breath?