6 Weeks Post Op but my Right Implant Not Dropping? (photo)

I have been doing upwards massage as my ps advised me to do so but I can't see any progress my ps doesn't seem concerned . Is there any hope for my right implant to drop ?

Volume redistribution after breast augmentation as a result of the resolution of swelling may take several months

+2

Many breasts shortly after augmentation look artificial because of swelling unnaturally supporting the volume of the breast implant. This may take several months to resolve in the occasional patient. Usually only takes a few weeks.

Right Implant Not Dropping

+2

Usual advice is to expect it to take up to 3 to 6 months, so I would not give up hope. Continue with the post-op protocol suggested by your surgeon. All the best.