3 Weeks Post Op. My Left Breast Hurts All the Time! Still Have Issues Lift my Arm All the Way Up. It Feels Really Tight? (photo)

It also looks as though my right has dropped and my Left hasn't. Is this normal, or do I have a problem? Do they look normal? Kind of freaking out?!?!

Pain and asymmetry is not unusual

+2

You are still very early in the post operative recovery period from your breast augmentation.  The pain and asymmetry that you are noticing will most likely improve over the next 3 or 4 weeks.  Continue to follow you plastic surgeon's instructions.  

3 weeks post op, left breast hurts and feels tight

+1

You are only 3 weeks post-op from breast augmentation surgery, don't freak out!  You probably feel just fine, but your body is still healing and everyone heals differently and at different rates.  Give it a few more months before you start to worry, but continue following post-op instructions (massaging, etc.) and going to your follow up appointments so photos can be taken to track your progress.  If in the next few weeks, you don't notice them dropping, ask your surgeon about a breast band to help the implants along. ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

3 Weeks Post Op. My Left Breast Hurts All the Time! Still Have Issues Lift my Arm All the Way Up. It Feels Really Tight?

+1

Pain in one breast after 3 weeks is not common but only in person examination could allow a diagnosis to be made. As for the high riding effect, you may need a mastopexy to elevate the N/A to a more desired level. Again follow up with your surgeon is very important.