I'm 3 Weeks Post Op How Long Do I Have to Wear my Dressings For?

I had a tummy tuck 3 weeks ago and I'm still wearing dressings on my incision wound and belly button is this normal and why do I stoop when I take off my binder?

Concerns after Tummy Tuck?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the tummy tuck operation.  You will find that every plastic surgeon's practice is somewhat different.  The only person you should receive this type of advice from is your plastic surgeon,  who knows exactly how you are progressing and is ultimately responsible for your care.

Dressings

+1

Both of these questions are best addressed to your surgeon, who knows what was done, and has presumably followed your post op course. The dressings are typically there to absorb any drainage and to apply padding under the compression garment.

Thanks for your question, best wishes for an uneventful recovery.