6 Weeks Post Op Liposuction Uneven Flanks and Swelling and Bloating?

I'm 6 weeks post op liposuction of my abs, flanks, hips, inner thighs. I also had breast revision to correct my cc and exchange for bigger breasts. I'm concerned that my flanks are uneven and still get bloated and swollen most days. I am walking 30-40 mins on treadmill and Pilates w/ light weights. When will the swelling and bloating get better and will my flanks even out?

6 Weeks Post Op Liposuction Uneven Flanks and Swelling and Bloating

Thank you for submitting your question.  6 weeks is still very early in the healing process, esp. if your exercising. You will have waviness and you will smooth out in the next coming weeks. Minimize activities, lymphatic massage, and use of your contour garment will help with your swelling.  Final results will take 6-12 months. Best wishes

Too early to judge liposuction results

Asymmetry after liposuction is normal.  Without photographs it is hard to comment. I would continue to follow instructions and give it time. 

Uneven Flanks

Without photos, I would not want to comment. Duration of swelling is extremely variable. Expect resolution by 3-6 months.

All the best.