Did I Damage Muscle Repair By Sneezing?

I Am 3 Weeks Post Op for Full TT and MR. lastnight i had several rounds of sneezing, not sure why, i was able to craddle my stomache for the most but a few i couldnt. I was still quit hunched over yesterday but today i am almost fully standing straight and have alot of tenderness that isnt going away to the upper portion of my muscle repair, ia am very nervous i have done damage to the muscle repair, or is the muscle just tender from the force of several sneezes..

Sneezing and muscle repair

+1

It certainly is possible that severe snseezing can cause damage to the muscle repair, but it is highly unlikely. If you are concerned, you can check it out with your doctor.

Sneezing and tummy tuck muscle repair

+1

The repeated sneezing can cause loosening of the muscle repair but it is difficult to assess this early in the wound healing process. An imaging study could be obtained but may be unnecessarily expensive.