I'm 4 weeks post op from my Rhinoplasty and my nose seems too thin, will it even out?

I had my rhinoplasty 4 weeks ago and even with my cast on I could see my tip was really thin. I had no swelling after sugery (well not that I could notice) only brushing. I know it is early days in recovery but as I've had no swelling and my nose is thin is it only going to get thinner? Also one of my nostrils look thinner then the other and sort of caves in when I breath. I'm a realist person and think it's only going to get thinner but could anyone tell me if it is common or not ? Thanks

A thin nose right after rhinoplasty will only get thinner is convalescence. Proceeds.

+1
Most of the time after rhinoplasty patients complain that they're fearful the nose Linda to wider too thick. Your nose can only get thinner not wider with time.