Downsized Breast Implants, but Still Feel Too Big

3 weeks post op and feeling to big. I had surgery 3 weeks ago and had a breast exchange from 265cc down to 194cc and I do not notice a change. They are still to big for me. I waited 2 years after my last Surgery and now I am just so discouraged. Will they get smaller with a little time or am I stuck again with to big of breasts.

+1

If you feel that 194 cc is too big, you may be better off removing the implant altogether because this is a relatively small implant. Of course there is swelling present and IT WILL go down but your level of anxiety and anger lead me to believe it will not be small enough

Implant exchange

+1

Since you went smaller and are only a few weeks out you are  more than likely still swollen. Give it a few months.