I Am 3 Weeks Post Op Breast Implants and I Have a Sharp Pain Under Breast when I Sneeze?

Feeling fine about two days ago but then left breast started bothering me when I sneeze I have a very bad pain below my left nipple and I also have a little bump in my left armpit

+1

It sounds generally okay but you should see your PS to be sure.  Was it an axillary incision?  If so, you may have a small fluid collection at the incision site and it may benefit from being drained.  Otherwise, it may be a swollen lymph node, which should (in that case) abate on its own.  Either way, seeing your PS is appropriate.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com

3 weeks post op Breast augmentation and some pain

+1

I think that without an exam it is difficult to tell you why you have pain. It could be normal post-op, but it is always bestt o be seen in person.

Asymmetric pain associated with a contour problem after breast augmentation demands evaluation.

+1

You probably have nothing to worry about but pain associated with the contour issue might be a hematoma which can and should be drained.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Early pain issues after a breast augmentation

+1

More than likely your symptoms are fine and there is no  problem with your surgery. If you notice changes in the shape of your breast or these problems persist then follow  up with your plastic surgeon.  

3 Weeks Post Op Breast Augmentation

+1

Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon so that he can monitor your healing.  It is not unusual to experience some pain on occasions while healing.  He will want to exam the bump in the armpit.  Best wishes for a quick recovery!