7 weeks post op. Why does one breast implant feel very hard?

the breast i am pointing at is not round it has like a pointy shape at bottom. I was instructed to massage the breast i am NOT pointing at because it was sitting higher. I massaged this breast and it is very soft and implant feels like a bag of water. The implant i am pointing at feels like a rock with lumps ? It was a 360cc the other was 450. The doctor said now i have to massage the implant I'm pointing at. I have not from the beginning of surgery.is it too late now ?pain with hard implant.

+1
Keeping in mind that no one has exactly symmetrical breasts meaning that no two breasts look alike even on the same person, you have a nice result.  From the photo, it appears slightly different than your left breast but remember that is typical.  If it feels firmer than your left breast, massage.  Massaging aggressively should help it soften up and even help the implant settle further which should round out the bottom of the breast.  Good luck! ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

+1
YES massage aggressively NOW! The posted photos demonstrates a very good result. Good luck. Again massage!!!!!