I Am 2 Weeks Post Op and Went 600cc Left Breast, 630cc Right, They Look Small, Will They Expand to Where They Need to Be Soon?

2 weeks post op breast augmentation and they look small

+1

At 2 weeks post-op, it's too soon to worry.  Keep in mind that going under the muscle pushes down the implant a bit and you may still be experiencing some residual swelling.  Once your implants settle, the shape of your breasts will change and fill out at the bottom.  Try to be patient and wait another 3-6 months and re-evaluate then.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Takes time for the muscle to stretch out over the implant

+1

When breast implants are placed in the submuscular position the muscle can initially flatten out the implant.  As the muscle stretches out over the implant your shape will change.  

Implants at two weeks

+1

If they look small at two weeks( which sounds very surprising considering the size) they will probably look smaller in a few weeks as the swelling subsides.

Breast implant size post op

+1

Initially the implant swill be very high and tight, somewhat obscuring the final result. As the breast envelope relaxes, they will come down and out and resemble a more normal breast.  Just wait 3-6 months and re evaluate then. I am sure you will be happy.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon