5 Weeks After Revision BBL and the Top of my Butt Looks Lipoed, How Much to Perform another Revision to Fill that area?

Had a bbl done 5 weeks ago and after swelling went down I noticed that the top part of my buttocks was lipoed (which asked to be filled)making my butt look lower instead of higher...I would really like a revision but this is my 2nd bbl and I'm afraid I don't have many donor areas left and wouldn't want to go back to the same doctor. Would I have pay full bbl price even if It's just a revision with less areas to attend to but with a different doctor?

Third gluteal sculpting procedure

+1
I believe your concern for lack of donor sites is correct. I would focus on having the areas that are concerning to you treated. Most likely when going to a different surgeon to resolve and surgical issue you will have to pay that surgeons full price. Good luck.Earl Stephenson Jr, M.D., DDS, FACS

Revision of BBL

+1
Fees for a revision would vary , and since you are going back to your surgeon, you should discuss the cost with his office. Good luck.

Revision BBL

+1
In Brazilian Butt Lift, the surgeon and patient should discuss where the fat is coming from, and where the fat is transferred to. This I do in front of a full body mirror and the patient approves all the details.
Provided you have areas of fat that can be taken without causing major deformities, the fat can be taken and transferred to the areas of the buttock you want. Make sure this is discussed in details. I am afraid probably after two Brazilian Butt Lifts, you may not have enough fat. Consult an experienced surgeon willing to listen to your needs. If there is no fat, may discuss the use of a buttock implant.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

+1
   Each revision need will be different.  If this is your third surgery, I would seek out a true master of the BBL.