I Am 4 Weeks Post Op and Found Small Lump Behind Each Nipple..what Could This Be?

O I got breast augmentation march 2nd and found lumps under nipples..my nipple are extremly sensitive but there's no pain or acheyness to them..I also got crease insicion under the muscle if that helps..there is also a small dent about a inch above my right insicion..its very small,no rippleness and no double bubble..it seems to be going away gradually

Saline Breast Implants Valves Palpable below Areola?

+1

What you're describing is most consistent with the valves associated with saline breast implants. Check with your plastic surgeon to be sure.

Lump underneath nipples after augmentation

+1

Do you have saline implants?  If you do, then it is most likely that you are feeling the port for fluid insertion.

The lump may be the fill valve..

+1

If you have saline implants, you may be feeling the fill valve. At any rate, check with your surgeon at your next visit. Good Luck!

Brian Klink, MD
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon