I Am 4 Weeks Post Op and Have Alot of Pain in my Left Breast Still and It Feels Like a Lump or Something Next to my Implant?

i received 450 cc memory gel implants and initially my first day after surgery I was very nauseous and still groggy from anesthesia I rammed my left breast into the toilet . I went to see my surgeon as it swelled up way more than the other side then. He said everything was fine.but I still have more swelling on the left than right and a knot or squishy lump on the side of my implant. My lymph nodes have started to swell especially in my armpits and am very fatigued since surgery. Help me!!!

Breast implant question

+1

From your description,  I would be concerned that you have a hematoma or seroma. An ultrasound is a quick inexpensive study to determineif you have a fluid collection around the implant that requires operative intervention. Please see your doctor for his or her advice.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Pain in breast after implants

+1

While some pain after breast implant surgery is normal, based upon your history I would be worried about a hematoma or seroma.  You should probably be evaluated by your surgeon.

Pain and lump 4 weeks after breast augmentation

+1

You need to be seen by your plastic surgeon to be sure everything is still fine. There could be a collection of blood (hematoma) or serum (seroma) or even infection, although this is less likely. Still, I want you to be checked out.

Good luck!

William H. Gorman, MD