I'm 4 Weeks Post Op After TT but my Drain Incision Appears to Have Blood Behind a Thin Layer of Skin?

I had bleeding from this same drain incision for two weeks after surgery to the point my hematocrit dropped to 8. I was given two units of blood which helped. The incision appeared healed initially but now the skin is thinning over the area with a dark purple bulge. The mons is very swollen. Could this be a re-occurrence of bleeding?

Bleeding after tummy tuck

+1

It could be new bleeding, or it might be   an old blood clot that has liquefied. Either way, you should see your doctor to see if you need to have any fluid drained and to make sure your anemia is getting better.

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon