3 Weeks Post Op 250 Cc Saline Unders Dont Look Fake?

im 3 weeks post op i am 5 foot 2 around 105 lbs i like the look of "fake boobs" where u can see the outline of the bag esp at the top part, i know that may sound strange but i do, and mine dont look that way also my nipple is towards the bottom my PS said it is because my implants haven't dropped yet? I wish I would have listened to him and gone bigger. they are 250 cc Mentor moderate profile sub muscular. Areola incision.

Quite right, moderate profile submuscular implants do not look fake

Communication is the key if you are after a certain look after breast augmentation. The rounder 'fake' look might have worked out for you with a high profile breast implant. Remember, it is never safe to assume your surgeon knows the look you want.

250 moderate breast implants won't give a fake look

Without photos it is hard to say but the only way in most cases to get the "fake" full look with an implant is to go HP.  A moderate profile is meant to look natural by design.