4 Weeks Post Nose Job I Got Hit in the Face

My 3yr old toddler waked me on the side on the nose 4 weeks after my surgery...I suddenly became a little stuffy and it got red...it felt like it hurt but can this be extra sensitive because of surgery? I just dont know rather to be concerned or not...My doctor did break some bones when he did the surgery...Im really scared...I hope its not fractured 4 weeks post op.

Consult with your Surgeon

+1

I would suggest that your contact your surgeon for an evaluation. Everything may be fine but I would have it checked out.  

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

4 weeks post rhinoplasty and trauma

+1

I fyou sustained trauma four weeks after surgery it may be a good idea to see your surgeon to make sure that everything is ok. The likelihood that you had something bad done to your nose bya  three year old it low, but I have seen some very strong three year olds in my time.