5 weeks post lipo and full TT - Swelling or Fat? Is it tight enough? (photo)

I m 5 weeks post lipo+full TT. My tummy still looks flab. I cant make out if it is swelling or fat? First thing in the morning I can feel my tummy soft and flabby. It looks flabby when I bend! My question - is it fat or flab? - Is my skin/tummy tightened enough? - my belly button is all wrinkled and looks closed unless I pull apart - honestly I dont see the flatness at all like tons of girls online 4 weeks post. Please advise what to expect? Is this my final result? Thanks in advance.

5 weeks post lipo and full TT - Swelling or Fat? Is it tight enough?

+1

Sorry to say based upon the posted photos you had a very conservative TT without MR in my over the internet opinion..