4 Weeks Post Jaw and Neck Lipo and I Look Worse Than Before, What Can I Do?

Hi, I had submental/neck/jaw tumescent lipo done 4 weeks ago. The result does not appear to be optimal. Have followed all compression and massage instructions, but honestly, looking at photos of now and over the last 4 weeks. I don't look better, same or worse.

Complications after liposuction of the neck and jaw line are very rare.

+1

But unfortunately you have one.  It is not clear what is wrong from the pictures.  You may have a seroma (collection of fluid) or hematoma (collection of blood) that needs to be drained.  I would recommend getting a sonogram to find out.

And you may not have been a good candidate for liposuction in the first place (loose skin?).