3 weeks post implant revision/mastopexy. Will they settle down to B/C-cup? Will areolas look better? (Photo)

First silicone implants 1994, McGhan 410, 280 cc; went from A to C cup. Since then, I gained @15 lbs. and breasts grew to a DDD. Goal: replace implants, reduce to B+ or C-. Surgery was three weeks ago (inc. mastopexy). But breasts still fit into old bras, R is larger than L, and areolas now point out. Surgeon used Sientra textured round silicone, 205 cc. (He knew prior implant specs when he recommended this).

3 weeks post implant revision/mastopexy. Will they settle down to B/C-cup? Will areolas look better?

+1
You did not post before photos! This ALWAYS help in comparison. But with that said I think your result looks very good. 

HARD TO TELL

+1
Sounds like you had a very thoughtful surgeon who had a great gameplan. I tell people depending on the amount of work done and in this case it seems like a lot that the swelling can take up to 3 months to come down by 90% and sometimes 6 months to a year for your final relaxed result

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC