3 weeks post implant revision/mastopexy. Will they settle down to B/C-cup? Will areolas look better? (Photo)

First silicone implants 1994, McGhan 410, 280 cc; went from A to C cup. Since then, I gained @15 lbs. and breasts grew to a DDD. Goal: replace implants, reduce to B+ or C-. Surgery was three weeks ago (inc. mastopexy). But breasts still fit into old bras, R is larger than L, and areolas now point out. Surgeon used Sientra textured round silicone, 205 cc. (He knew prior implant specs when he recommended this).

Weight gain and great implants

If you were a C cup with your initial  280 cc implants, but weight gain made you a DDD with those same implants, you may have a lot more breast tissue of your own.  You could even hypothesize that you may be a C cup without any implants at all.  Wait 6 months for full healing and swelling to resolve and then re-evaluate with your surgeon.

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon