Discomfort, Restless Legs and Lack of Appetite 7 Weeks After Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

I am 7 weeks post full tummy tuck and liposuction. Two things are still a problem: I am in quite a bit of discomfort over my diastasis repair and don't feel like eating. Will this go away? Also my left leg has been very restless and the toes go numb at times. Can the tummy tuck do this?

Abdominal muscle pain and loss of appetitie after tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)

+1

It is not likely that the tummy tuck is causing leg numbness. Did you have the anesthesia delivered with a spinal? Loss of appetite is not uncommon after major surgery and may have several causes including alteration in your GI flora from antibiotics. Abdominal muscle repair can be reinforced and supported with a Pilates regiment of core strengthening excercises. Give this a try for 3 weeks as well as a course of probiotics if permitted by your surgeon.