2 Weeks Post Belph I Have Loose Cornea in my Right Eye Should I Be Worried?

I had upper and lower belp and since then I have had loose cornea in my right eye, my lids are still droopy and no one notices any change in my appreance. My biggest concern is the loose cornea what can I do. I also have 2 huge bulges on both sides of my upper eyelids that is like a nut on a stitch. is that going to disappear with time?

Loose cornea?

+3

Two weeks post blepharoplasty and you have a "loose cornea?"  I amnot sure what you mean, but if it is swelling of the conjunctiva then that is most likely chemosis.This is fairly common and is often treated with topical steroids.  You should follow closely with your doctor.

Swelling after blepharoplasty

+2
It sounds as if you have a swelling of the conjunctiva, which is not unusual. This looks like jelly. If that's the case, then this condition is known as chemosis. This will go away with time, but often your surgeon will prescribe steroid drops to hasten the resolution

Verne Weisberg, MD

Post blepharoplasty problems

+2

it is not clear what you mean by a "loose cornea"

you will have changes in your eyelids themselves for several weeks or even months  with improvement as the swelling goes down.