7 Weeks PO Rhinoplasty and Crease/indentation in the Tip of Nose?

Dear All, I'm still very unhappy with my nose and I am 7 weeks PO now. The concern I have is that I have now noticed a deep crease/indentation on my tip, sort of where the nostril groove is. Is this asymmetry in swelling or possibly an error? My surgeon did some tip work. I saw him last week but I didn't notice this until later. I am now scared I will be permanently left like this. I have included some photos and a before photo too. Will this resolve over time? Please help.

Rhinoplasty Recovery Swelling

At 7 weeks after rhinoplasty surgery, it is too early to tell. Swelling can last for quite some time.