I Am 7 Weeks PO BL/TT, Is It Normal To Have Pale Nipples and Pain?

I am 7 weeks PO BL /TT. The TT hasn't really been that big of deal to recover from but my pretty little breasts are hurting me and the nipples seem very pale to me. My PS has seen them but didn't say a word one way or another about them. The pain is centered under my arms in the puffy suture line there. This was not a major procedure, just lifting 36d's on a 5'3" 140ish lb post menopausal woman who has hated wearing bras for years and now it is worse, not better! Is this normal?

Pale and Painful Nipples after Breast Lifting?

+2

It is very likely that when the healing process has been completed,  that your nipple/areola complexes will be very close to their original color. It may be helpful to you to compare your before and after pictures;  you may be surprised to see that the original color of the nipple/areola complexes are very similar to your current color.

Some pain at this point is also to be expected although should be gradually dissipating.

I would suggest continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to advise you and rule out complications.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm

7 wks post breast lift and tummy tuck

+1

It is tough to say what if anything is the problem without seeing pre-op and post-op photos.  Pale nipples?  It all depends upon what they looked like before.