3 Weeks of New Silicone Gel Implants & I Pulled a Muscle Near Stitches. Ouch! Is This Serious?

Had reconstructive surgery 7 months ago and silicone gel implants surgery 3 weeks ago. I've been careful not to lift or pull anything. Along with the massages that I do 3x a day, the breast implants are starting to feel so natural - that I forgot I have them and did a swing with my right arm as if I was throwing a rock. I felt a pull under my arm near the stitches then a small pop. Pain radiated up my armpit and under my breast. Not so bad now still feel a little discomfort and concerned.

Pain post reconstruction

+1

I think you will be fine.You may have pulled a muscle or torn the capsule but since it is better relax.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Three weeks after silicone implants

+1

If you felt a pop three weeks after breast surgery doing strenuous activity and now have pain, it may be a good idea to see your surgeon to make sure everything is OK>