It is 6 Weeks Since my Upper Lid Blepharoplasty & my Eyes Look Worse, Uneven and Tired. Can This Be Fixed?

Things should be looking pretty good at 6 weeks.

+1

I recommend that you consider posting some photographs of your results so we have a better idea of the issues.  There are a number of factors that can conspire to make a blepharoplasty disappointing.  These can range from poor technique to severe bruising at the time of surgery that prolongs the normal healing time frame.

Revision blepharoplasty sometimes necessary.

+1

Hi.

The bad news is that if you are not happy at six weeks, you probably will not be happy.  You need to wait six months, talk to your surgeon, and get another opinion.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)