3 Weeks Ago Had Breast Implants With Lift and Having Sagging and Other Issues? (photo)

I Had Silimed Anatomical 180cc Moderate Profile Breast Implants, Subglandular Placement, in Conjunction with a Lift. I am really worried because the inner part of both breasts look saggy. The inner part of my right breast looks like it's sagging a lot more than my left. 1 wk post-op I had some post surgical bleeding in that breast My left nipple looks bigger and lower than my right nipple. Prior to surgery, my left nipple was smaller the right When the implants settle will they fill the inner hanging skin? Most likely would I need a revision to correct the inner sagginess and position/size of left nipple?

Breasts Asymmetry After Augmentation

+1

Dear Anne,

Thank you for sharing your photos.

At 5 days post-op, it is too early to assess the results of your breasts augmentation; not until all the swelling is resolved and your implants settle in their natural position that you can fully judge your procedure. Changes will occur and patience is needed at the moment.

That being said, if some irregularities persist after you achieve full recovery (due to the lift and the sizes of your aureolas) a revision surgery could be performed conservatively.

Meanwhile, it is imperative that you follow your surgeon's instructions religiously and keep him/her in the loop of your progress.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Results

+1

I agree that in general your results look good. It is way too early to evaluate your outcome and you should continue to follow up with your PS

Michael Hueneke, MD

Concerns after Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.
 You should be aware that generally speaking it seems that your plastic surgeon has done a very nice job for you. You should also have some peace of mind that the results of the breast surgery will change over the course of the next few months. Whether the implants will “settle to fill the inner saggy skin” cannot be predicted accurately. Your plastic surgeon may have some advice for you (for example massage)  to help with this process.
At this point, I would suggest continued patience and follow-up with your plastic surgeon.  Relatively smaller revisionary breast operations may serve to improve the results of your surgery; whether these  maneuvers will be helpful/necessary will best be determined approximately 6 months to one year after your procedure.

More changes to come with healing

+1

It is early in the healing phase and you will undoubtedly see additional changes as healing progresses.  There will be of course some things that you may choose to change as part of a revision down the road such areola diameter, additional breast tissue tightening, implant size, etc.  These decisions can be made once healing has finished.  The "saggy" part of the inner breast area may be associated with too narrow an implant or insufficient breast tightening during the lift part.  Both of these can be relatively corrected with a revision if needed.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

3 Weeks Ago Had Breast Implants With Lift and Having Sagging and Other Issues?

+1

Anne-

Have some patience. From what I can see in the photos, so far this looks like a nice result. The only photo that would allow me to judge nipple position is the one on the left, and in it your left shoulder is lower than the right, and it is not surprising that the left breast looks lower. I can't tell if there is any difference, or if it is just position. 

You can expect some descent of the implant which should fill in the lower pole skin. 

Thank you for the question, best wishes, and give it two more months without hovering on the day to day changes.

+1

Thanks for posting the series of photos. Yes it is still very early in the healing phase. But I agree with you that the lift was not preformed in the best manner. You will most likely need a lift revision at 6 months from surgery, sorry.