Normal or bad breast lift?

6 weeks ago I had a Binelli Mastopexy with Breast Augmentation. I have Mentor saline smooth implants 475cc size and the right side is filled to 525cc and the left side is 500cc. My right side looks great, has dropped and is still somewhat tight but the left side is smaller, the nipple points down and has not dropped. It is not as full toward the Crease and the nipple is a half inch lower than the right nipple. I have been massaging too. I just want to see if it's normal or a bad lift. Thank you

Breast asymmetry after a lift

+1

Everyone has asymmetry of their breasts.  A breast lift can improve some of the asymmetry but can not make them perfect.  You are also still fairly early in the post-op period and you should give it some more time to heal.

Asymmetry after breast lift with augmentation

+1

At 6 weeks after breast lift with augmentation, your breasts are still healing and recovering from surgery, and some changes in appearance are still possible. It may take several more months before they assume their final result, and you should defer revision for some time.

Olivia Hutchinson, MD

Normal or "Bad" Breast Augmentation / Lift

+1

Regarding: " 6 weeks ago I had a Binelli Mastopexy with Breast Augmentation. I have Mentor saline smooth implants 475cc size and the right side is filled to 525cc and the left side is 500cc. My right side looks great, has dropped and is still somewhat tight but the left side is smaller, the nipple points down and has not dropped. It is not as full toward the Crease and the nipple is a half inch lower than the right nipple. I have been massaging too. I just want to see if it's normal or a bad lift"

Without BEFORE pictures AND AFTER pictures no one can truly tell you if you had a good, average or poor Augmentation Mastopexy.

As regards your current status, 6 weeks is NOT a long time in breast surgery healing and the look of your breasts will continue to change. The Left side will come down more but without a BEFORE picture, which would point out the breast asymmetry before the surgery, it is hard to guess how much of an improvement is to be realistically expected.

Dr. Aldea

Breast lift asymmetry will need revision.

+1

Hi.

Judging from your picture, you have quite a good overall result, but the left breast implant is higher. I am sorry to tell you that I don't think this will correct on its own.  But don't do anything for 6 months.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Bad breast lift??

+1

A preop photo would have been nice because many of the issues you are having may have been visible from before surgery.  You do have some issues and time may help however, there is a distinct possibility that you will need some revision later especially if your creases don't level out.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Continue Following your PostOp Instructions

+1

You need to give it more time. I see all the things you point out but you are only 6 weeks after surgery.  Your periareolar incisions look great.  Continue to work on the left breast so that the muscle will  allow the implant to drop.  Keep your follow ups.

Dr.ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Advice on combined augmentation mastopexy (breast lift): time to settle

+1

This is very early after a combined procedure and I would give it at least 9 months before truly evaluating your stable result. Breasts can drop and settle during this period. I am assuming your left breast was the larger and lower breast to begin with given the use of a larger implant on the right. Minor procedures at 9 months may be required to improve and lessen the amount of asymmetry but that is not uncommon. Be patient for now and continue your exercises. Keep an open dialogue with your surgeon.