6 Weeks After Smart Lipo - Huge Dent Between Upper and Lower Abs

I had smart lipo 6 weeks ago. i had 300 cc removed from abdomen and flanks. i have not gain any weight, but my stomach looks larger and unnatural.. i have a huge dent between my upper and lower abs.. i think from the compression garmet. i looks like there is fat above and below the dent.. but none in between, help i am afraid my stomach will never look smooth and this was all a waste of time and investment

Liposuction swelling

+1

Swelling is normal after liposuction, but without an examination it is difficult to tell what is adipose tissue and what is edema (swelling). See your surgeon for an evaluation but keep in mind that it is normal to see improvement over six months after surgery.