8 Weeks After Septorhinoplasty:swelling Gone, Lower Right-hand Cartilage Elevated, Creating a Saddle and a Nose Shift?

I had a simple septorhinoplasty:septum was straightened and one side of the bone was polished.8 weeks pasted and it is more and more apparent that at the part where the bone ends and middle cartilage starts a kind of narrowing appeared ending with a sort of collapse.I never had that before.My nose tip is not swollen.my whole nose appears to be shifting towards the right-hand side.out of medical reason i was operated, now i might need another operation to look as before the accident.

+1

Dear Piaanastasia,

It is difficult to give you any specific advise or comments without photos.  In general, you should wait for 6 months before being too critical of the result and thinking of revision.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon