3 Weeks After Rhinoplasty - Upturned Pig Nose

At first I thought the pig appearance was due to the cast. It didn't change when cast came off. I did not ask for my tip to be rotated at all, but he was reducing the width of my tip and taking out a cleft. For some reason, now my tip is high up. Making my nose too short for my face. I also have almost twice the size nostrils now, one being very larger than other and a hanging collumena. I'm too embarrassed to see anyone. He says it's swelling, but I'm not sure. I can't see how this can change

Wait is the best advise

+1

3 weeks for an open Rhinoplast is nothing. Your columella is full of edema as well as your tip. The tip of the nose is last part where edema goes away. 

After open Rhinoplasty the tip ALWAYS fall over time. Trust in your surgeon.

Good luck!

Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Nose swelling after rhinoplasty

+1

Tip swellilng is normal for many months after rhinoplasty. It is important to have patience as you heal. Check in with your doctor periodically.

Dr. Korman

Monterey Plastic Surgeon