2 weeks post op of Redensity, I have two lines under my eyes. Is this normal? (photos)

2 weeks ago After injection in tear trough swelling and bruising started to subside .Saw doctor and said it is normal it happens and should take a month . But find myself with one lines under each eye

After 2 weeks the majority of swelling should have subsided

+1
After 2 weeks the majority of swelling should have subsided. That being said, you can still retain water in this area over night. Have a follow up with your injector and be assessed for massage or possible addition / removal of product if you are unhappy.

Hope this helps.