6 Weeks After Liposonix and No Results... Did It Fail?

I had liposonix done 6 weeks ago. I haven't seen results yet. Should I have? Is there going to be a drastic difference one morning? Because otherwise, I'm getting nervous...

Liposonix results

+1
Thank you for your question. Liposonix results can be seen anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks. Please be patient with your results as it may take some time. In the meantime be sure to follow up with your doctor to make sure you are healing properly.

Liposonix treatment, no results

+1

We have seen results from patients as little as 2 weeks to up to 12 weeks. It depends on how the one’s body reacts to the treatment. After 12 weeks go for a follow-up consultation with your doctor and he can show you initial and after body measurements. This will give you accurate results. It is possible that additional improvement may be seen to a lesser degree even after 12 weeks. It is best, as always to discuss when to re-treat with your doctor. Good luck.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon