Almost 5 Weeks After Alarplasty and I'm Worried About the Results?

I had the tip of my nose done & alarplasty. after almost 5 weeks, ive noticed a difference in my tip. i feel as if the nostril area is more swollen & thick skinned then before. my surgeon says be patient. but ive been reading on websites it takes from 4-5 weeks as a recovery time. he told me he removed 2 millimeters, will i see a change eventually?. i feel upset with the results,is this normal or am i just being impatient. how long does it take 2 see a change in the shape with the alarplasty?

Rhinoplasty results

+1

5 weeks is too still early to judge any rhinoplasty result.  Patience is key with any rhinoplasty.  2mm will typically make a difference in most patients.  It may take up to 6 months or longer to see a final result.  Best Dr K