I Am 3 Weeks (23) Days Post Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction. What % of the Swelling Has Gone Away? (photo)

Hi Experts pics below I had an open Rhinoplasty Septoplasty and turbinate reduction that took 3 hours. I have heard that 80 percent is gone in a month and I realize the swelling takes a year or more to to go away but I was wondering about the tip it still seems hard and swollen, please refer to the pictures of my before and after Thank you for your time!! 1. I have thick and oily skin how much swelling has gone away so far? 2. How long should I continue to avoid the sun as well as exercise

I Am 3 Weeks (23) Days Post Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction. What % of the Swelling Has Gone Away?

+1

Based upon the posted photos I would guess 80 to 85% has dissipated from the surgery. Allow at least 3 months to see a 90 to 95% reduction. Best 

Swelling in nose

+1

Your nose looks pretty good at three weeks. It looks like a lot of swelling has dissipated. With acitivity you will notice your nose will swell. Give it several  more  months.

3 weeks after Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

I would say that 90% of your swelling has subsided.However, from the profile your tip still looks ptotic.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS