One Week Post Surgery? (photo)

Its been One week since My surgery and im not liking My results. I feel My breast are to small. I got 450cc and i was 32a .. Will My breast become smaller after The swollen goes down

One Week Post Surgery after Breast Augmentation

+2

One week after breast augmentation your implants are high and your muscle is in spasm, at least they appear to be from the pictures.  The apparent size of the breasts will change once the implants drop.  In general, 200 cc will increase bra size by one cup.  So 450 cc implants should take an A cup to at least a C cup for a smaller individual.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Needs time

+1

Hello. One week is not enough time for the implants to settle. Your implants will not settle for about another two months and I would not be too worried about your outcome until then. Many patients feel that their breasts appear larger after the implants drop.
Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

One Week Post Surgery?

+1

Yes at 1 week there is swelling that will subside. But 450 cc are a larger implant. Please allow 3 months of healing to determine if larger implant replacement is needed/.

One week after breast augmentation

+1

At one week after breast augmentation, your breasts are probably very swollen and high. Give it time for them to settle.

Your breast tissue can not handle bigger implants

+1

Your pictures show that your implants are over stretching your breast skin. The bigger implants would cause thinning of the breast tissue and  early sagging.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

One Week Post Surgery

+1

One Week Post Surgery is way to early to be worried about size. The implants are usually riding high, and the enlargement in the lower pole of the breast is incomplete. This can take 3 to 6 months to "settle".  

Breast enlargement usually does not cause a lot of swelling. Any swelling that does occur can actually make the breast look smaller by decreasing the contour defferential  between breast and chest. 

Have some patience. This size implant should result in a dramatic size increase from 32A. 

All the best.