Are these creases normal two weeks after smart lipo and will they go away? (photo)

See the creases, can someone tell me if that's normal and will it go away?

Creases after liposuction.

+1
They appear to be on one side. Hopefully you are not wearing a garment that is causing them. I recommend vigorous massage and follow up with your doctor.

Honolulu Dermatologist

+1
It's only two weeks and clearly you need to wait.  These may just be fold lines where the abdomen creases naturally.  Alternatively too much fat could have been removed locally and the skin is collapsing there. Time will tell.  

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon