Almost One Week Post Op Very Unhappy with the Results So Far, What Can I Do?

I remove old saline the PS tell me he use 290 cc for the old one, 371cc silicon for the news still look like when I used to be an 32A I really ask him for a full C small D what do u think they will be bigger with time? Does plastic S will replace my implants if the patient is not fully satisfied I an very depressed crying every day since day one please advise. Thanks doctors

Talk to surgeon about your concern

+2

During your follow up visits explain to your surgeon that you are not happy with the results and would like him to see what he has to say! It is very early in your post operative period to see the final results and to do any revision you may need to wait 3-6 months. 

Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.talroudnerplasticsurgery.com/breastaugmentation.php

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Implant exchange

+2

You concerns should be discussed with your doctor, but you should give it time to heal before worrying about the final appearance.  

Unhappy with Augmentation Results

+1

It takes 6 to 8 weeks to see what the final results of your augmentation surgery will resemble, so be patient.  To answer your question about your breasts looking larger over time, the answer is no and in fact they will appear slightly smaller as the swelling goes away.  Go back to your surgeon and discuss your concerns.  Best wishes!

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon