A Week Post Op , Not Happy with Size, Will They Look Better In Time?

I just had a donut lift and replaced my 325cc saline implants with 600 HP silicone implants under the muscle. For some reason to me I look like the same size as before. Will the implants look bogged once they drop and fluff?

Breast Revisionary Surgery Results?

+1

Yes, it is very likely that your breasts will “look better in time”;  don't be surprised if you are pleased with the results of surgery several months from now. It is not unusual for patients to feel disappointed ( too big, too small…)  early after surgery. It will take at least 3 to 6 months for the implants to “drop  and settle”.

Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Best wishes

Implants do improve after time

+1

Breast implants do settle in and meld with the breast as the breast envelope gives to accomodate the implant. This is often called 'drop' as the implants set into place. Will they look bogged as they fluff? A high profile probably will not fluff much as the shape is rather round with less flow. Are they the same size? Now really.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd

Unhappy 1 week after donut mastopexty/breast augmentation

+1

You really have to wait about 3 mos before evaluating your results: you have new larger implants and a smaller skin envelope.  Everything has to stretch and mature.  Keep in contact with your surgeon and see what happens over time.  Don't be surprised if you need a scar revision as peri-areolar scars can stretch.

Daniel Greenwald, MD